Monday, October 25, 2004

my online profiles

you can view my profiles at the following sites. you'll need a (free) account with either one if you want access to the site:

http://www.care2.com/ - (under the name "kargelc") a site for various environmental, social, and animal causes.

http://www.true.com/ - (under the name "niytzcha") an online dating site. kinda funny since i'm not into dating - see the previous blog post for more info on that. i thought it was worth it. :)

UPDATED on 3/21/05 :
i no longer have a profile at true.com or any other "dating" site. i did enjoy trying to answer all the questions in the profiles. i learned a lot about myself and i met a few interesting people (who, like me, are not interested in dating). but i had to deal with too much carnality. i was contacted by men who did not understand my desire to avoid flirting. and, though i didn't want to, i began to see that i was trying in my own efforts to search for and find a good match for myself. signing up is not an experience i regret, but niether is it something i want to be a part of anymore.

No comments: