Tuesday, May 23, 2006

late night simplicity

saturday was my last day of school - yeah!!! i was so excited, smiling from ear to ear, squelling and skipping my way to the car.

somewhere within, i'm still excited, but for now it just feels good to "be". i'm not working yet. i'm catching up on some house-cleaning, preparing to dive back into the world of "invisible children", and relaxing. i'm looking for work, so i'll be super-busy again soon enough. i'm good at filling my life w/lots of things. it's nice to take a small break. my activities for now? doing massage for friends and family, a week-long temp job for a chiropractor, taking a trip to north dakota, parties, netflix movies, catching up on the local music scene, church activities, working on my AA steps, and putting myself to bed right now :)

No comments: