Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Greetings from Puerto Rico!

For those who have been following my recent technological challenges on Facebook:

The iPhone6 is officially emptied of all information and has been reset.
The iPhone5 appears to be working properly and has almost all information recovered. I have accepted that one special voice memo is likely lost forever, but choose to see this as a reminder that the most valuable things in life are intangible and eternal.

I am considering the idea of using Facebook as a place to briefly check in with people, but saving longer posts for this blog and bulk information posts for this blog.

I know some friends and family like the idea of a non-Facebook way for them to follow my journey (since they refuse to join). I'm sure there are others who would follow my journey less because they prefer to use Facebook alone. No major decisions have been made yet - just letting everyone know my thought processes. Feel free to comment below. :)

No comments: